Adventures in the Underworld The Peace Forum
A Place to Share your Ideas.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Adventures in the Underworld
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote

Hmm...

Another wise-arse guest I see..

Fascinating Bd..

Do please continue.

As to bodily functions..

Don't forget, we are 'three-brained' beings.

Bodily functions..

Emotions...

Mentation.

But nothing is seperate.

All things are connected.

All things are One-Thing.

FLiP-FLoP,

Solo Space-Cowboy.

Cool
OptiMystic777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Ya black dog
I think i may well be able to help you out with those missing bits, as i think you 4got that you sent me the originals b4 they got blood spatttered[/color[color=green]]...i`ll send it via google
blackdog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I don't think I forgot ; I'm pretty sure I would remember laboriously typing out 36 pages and then emailing them to you instead of posting them here! I think I know what you mean though, the first part of this 'adventure' as you will notice is in italics? This is becouse it constitutes a part of my scribbles which I later elaborated on,formed into a letter and sent to you. So,what you have got is my letter to YOU not a post for the Peaceforum, and of course I already have a copy of that on Google...I could've had a peek at that to fill in the missing words of course but I decided to copy the original sheet of paper in it's present form...If you think you have something more then please do google it to me as it will be interesting.
It's very nice to see you here BTW Very Happy How much arse licking did you have to do to get back in? Now that IS a very deliberate JOKE so please laugh.......... Twisted Evil Laughing Wink
This 'adventure' is taking an aweful lot longer to write up than I thought it would, I didn't realise quite how many pages I'd written and I don't get that much time to do it, so it is going to have to be in dribs and drabs.I have a project to hand in by January 3rd and I don't think I've done nearly enough work so my main concern is with that,and I haven't even put up the fairy lights yet! But this is research in a way 'cos my project centers around Belstone . Very Happy If you all want to send me ethereal 'kicks up the arse' to get my project handed in on time please do (and by 'on time' I mean I missed the first dead-line and got given another fortnight to catch up, so no more last chances!)

P.S. I stuck a few photos that I took on the day onto my original post...They are pretty bad as it was so dark ( I know they don't look dark,that's cos I have a very clever camera,but it wasn't able to focus without a tripod) but actually they sum up how god-aweful it was up there!
blackdog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas day:-)

What else should one be doing on christmas day but pissing your life away on the internet?
I got an hour in between guild meetings (what the fuck is that? A 'guild meeting'?)
Anyway...about time I got to the point of all that faffing about on Dartmoor,and the reason for me going to Belstone. I should've written it all up by now but basically I'm bone fucking idle and haven't even started my project work yet Shocked (I-am-very-crap-and-I-don't-give-a -shit)
Anyway, what I went to Belstone for, and what I buried there in the mud was my addiction to alcohol.Today I am very drunk Smile it's christmas day and I'm allowed .... But this time last year I was a very sorry creature. It has been 12 months minus 1 week since I last drank alcohol or smoked tobacco and all those fuck wits who have treated me like shit in between can go fuck their own arses becouse I don't believe any one of them could do the same. I have SO MUCH respect now for anyone who can say the same and anyone who has not done the same need not speak.There is no thing I can say about it becouse only someone who has done the same can say anything about it.Today I am pissed as a fart, and actually I don't like it Smile
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Yes how irrititating Bd.. Reply with quote

Mmm... yes, how irritating Bd...

To fall off the wagon I mean, only to discover that one actually isn't enjoying it..

Yes I can tell similar tales, and I quite agree that anyone who has treated you badly in any way, certainly ought to get a jolly good Rogering..

Alchohol was never a big deal for me of course, but smoking of more that one substance has caused the odd problemette or two along the way I have to admit.

I got married to a non-smoker in the 'seventies, and gave up the cigarettes for her sake..

Nearly seven years later after a seperation and an encounter or two with other women I took it up again..

Bah!

Oh drat and double-triple Drat! I should of course have done it for me in the first place and not for her.. Mmm..

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

My Christmas has unfortunately been marred by a nasty and extremely virulent strain of In-Flew-Enza which hit me all of a sudden on Christmas Eve night.. And of course I had planned as always to cook the turkey so I did, and although I ate a fair bit, I propably shouldn't have because I feel it now the bugs are feeding on it!

What a load of cobblers, I never normally contract viruses? Drat! I suppose that's what you get for taking responsibility huh!

FLiP-FLoP m' Dear and a highly fortuitous new Year to you.

David.

Cool
blackdog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sad to be ill on Christmas Day! Hope you get better soon.I don't have as bad a hangover as i thought I might,mainly becouse I actualy got bored of drinking half way through the day which I take as a good sign. I don't consider it to be falling off the wagon tho,since I had decided several months ago that I would drink on christmas day,to celebrate not only christmas but the fact that I am no longer addicted to the stuff (tho of course i am aware how very easy it would be to re-addict oneself) The tobacco was relatively easy, I just stopped...No side effects or craving at all,but having ssaid that,it did take several years of saying that I would give up before I actually did it.I guess I was brain washing myself....This was a tip I picked up from a former friend who split from her husband and spent every waking hour going over in her mind all the nasty things he ever did,and never once letting a nice thought creep in; she said that was the only way to stop herself relenting, and so it is with tobacco,don't concentrate on how much you miss it just tell yourself every day how digusting it is and keep a jar full of damp butts in it and take a sniff every time you feel like a fag...That's my advice for anyone wanting to quit anything at all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife told me that she was going to limit herself to 1-2 and then turned around and said that once she has had a couple of drinks, she just wants more. Her intentions are good but then the alcohol gets ahold of her.

I believe that she is addicted to the first hit from an alcoholic drink, her brain and her body enjoy that initial buzz and want to experience it again.
Now for most people, normal drinkers if you like, they too enjoy the buzz but are content to accept it in small irregular doses. Alchohol addicts want it to hit them again and again. Of course the law of diminishing returns begins to kick in and no matter how much more they drink they can never gain access to the initial buzz.
The normal drinker recognises that he/she is in a no win situation but the addict fails to recognise it and piles into the bottle.

You must realise that to defeat the urge to keep drinking you must avoid the first drink. If you can keep away from the first drink you are safe.
I think all alcoholics (and all addicts) are just kidding themselves. When I think of compulsion, the AA saying "one is too many, and a thousand never enough" comes to mind.

I hope that this helps.
All the best
Michael
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Mmm... Reply with quote

Mmm...

I know Bd, being Crook on Christmas Day of all things huh, that really sucks doesn't it.. thanks for the empathy..

Michael seems to have some intelligent input doesn't he.. Nice change from some of the recent guests. Bravo.

For myself, alchohol was never a problem, and I think with this particular substance becoming addicted is quite a hard nut to crack. The law of diminishing returns seems to apply most fully to an alchohol addiction, wouldn't you say Michael?

For example, a long time back now, my drug-counsellor informed me that withdrawing from alchohol was the toughest of all, because whilst 'cold turkey' for a heroin addict for example, can he Hell to endure on a mental emotional and physical level, it doesn't actually cause death! Whereas with alchohol it apparently can, where a victim is sozzled to the point of alchohol poisining it can be dangerous to detox the body too quickly.

Anyway, I'm glad I never bothered to go down that road.

I studied the "Law of The Bouncing Ball Effect" - as I called it - in myself during my early attempts to smoke so much Pot as to remain permanently high. Rolling Eyes

Hmm.. I dreamed of magic stash bags that never ran out.. I stumbled through many moons of space-cadetship, and after a long time stalking myself, I concluded that it's pretty wasteful having another smoke before the first one wears off. Otherwise it's just like a rubber ball that's been hurled at the ground. It bounces up pretty high first off, but with each subsequent bounce it makes less and less height until it finally comes to rest..

That's the best time to have another one...

"Rooooooooooooooooooll another one...
Just like the other one..
You bin hangin' onto it!
An' I sure would like a hit..
Da da daht duhm
Duh duh duht Duh"

Remember.. Moderation is good.

Although nothing exceeds quite like excess.

Overindulgence in anything will clearly display the pitfalls to the traveller.

Y'All have a delightful rest of the holidays now.

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool
blackdog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I'm going to have to disagree just a little bit with both of you; I assure you that when I drink alcohol I get higher and higher and higher, nothing to do with repeating the first 'hit'. The problem with that is, at some point every other bugger falls asleep and I'm left buzzing like a belisha beacon with no one to talk to,and that 'high' will last for several hours. Once it gets to a certain point it becomes unbearable and the only solution is to make myself unconscious, by continuing to drink till I pass out.
Alcohol is basically super-neat sugar and I've already mentioned my addiction to that , maybe it effects me in a different way to other people,I suspect so;the hypoglycemia has pretty much disapeared now that I don't drink.

I clearly wasn't as addicted as a lot of people are and yes,it can be physically dangerous to quit suddenly! I was extremely ill for several months whilst my body kicked out all the shite and re-adjusted itself so god knows what total piss-heads and junkies go through,no wonder they give up so often! I remember a friend telling me how it felt to give up heroin,what we often don't realise is it's a painkiller,so when you stop taking it the body has to re-adjust it's pain receptors; he said he felt as if he'd been skinned alive and every tiny movement of his clothing felt like salt on raw wounds .
Safest thing to do is don't do it!
OptiMystic777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: The Hilarity of Polarity ; ) Reply with quote

High Ya black dog Black lion Idea

I sent you the e-mail that you originally sent me, as regards the blood spattered segament of your underworld journy, that contained the missing words a little earlier only becouse of your words below.

"I notice there are actually a couple of missing words above as well as the odd escapee mispelling. Most distressing, as I hate imperfection; I must learn to live with it however so let it be . bd."

But i`ve just read that you do have the original, so no worries there then black dog...&i do look 4ward to reading more from you.

As 4me
"kissing ass" ha, ha i dont do anal, so no joy there then Wink

Thanks 4listening black lion, its appreciated.
But its good to be back here reading/writing again, esp reading back some of the various threads&posts betwix us all, most enjoyable.

I hope all was well with your
Winter Solstice Feast black dog and that your Summer Solstice `(Barbi)-Feast` was hot&enjoyable one black lion Smile ...dont you just Love the Hilarity in our Polarity Laughing at this time of year...as it really reveals the relativity and illusion of Time, which is always funny&ironic 2me...because yes black dog ,i agree that(the illusion of ) Time is "non-linear" as you recently acknowleged.

HEART
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

Hmm...

Well first, I can confirm that Opti would be one of the last people I'd want anywhere near my arse, or even my 'ass' possibly, I hate arse-kissers. However it remains to be seen if any new understandings are attainable..

Whilst there may, I would admit, be the odd gem or two in the midst off all that mad hatter tea partying, I don't have time or inclination to go over or through any of it now. The fact of the matter is Opti, that your behaviour at that time was beyond the pale to me, but if you can show me consistently that you are not here for any man-play. I will consider restoring your member posting privileges.

Blackdog, m'Dear, I agree with your disagreement.. Forgive me for not being an expert on alchohol. However when you speak of drinking heaps and still flying high while the others pass out like flies all around you I resonate big-time..

Because, you see, although I seldom do drink at all, I have on occasion decided that today is a good day to drink..

You know the sort of thing.. Everybody's doin' it.. The barB's all fired up.. The Stereo, or maybe The Band, is pumpin, and so you think to yourself; "Wot the Fuck, let's get Pissed, it'd be the icing on the Cake, I'm gonna party!"..

And so I do.. I Parté.. I smoke, I drink, I dance.. and I keep right on doing it all night.. A bottle of Tequila will go down without barely touching the sides..

Hmm, I remember one guy I knew, when I used to hang out with the American and British riders Mob, back in the 'eighties, who would always stay awake all night.. One night when everyone else was crashed out, about 4.30am he offered me a line of speed, you know the old fashioned stuff, before that Crystal Rock shit appeared in Our World..

I told him I didn't need that shit to stay awake, but he said, sure but why not go ahead and enjoy it anyway? So I did..

Hmm.. I enjoyed the novelty at the time but that type o' stuff isn't for me. I am naturally a one-hundred miles an hour man, always have been. I may not appear to be going very fast or doing many things at once to the average eye, but that's because THEY need speed just to even see what I'm doing, when I'm completely straight!

No, I like my Pentagru flowers thankyou very much, they adjust me down to a speed where I am no longer irritated by everyone else's slowness..

And of course, back in those old days, when I used to Parté Hearté, if I was silly enough to experiment with a line of speed or somesuch after a hard night's drinking, dancing and smoking, then when I finally got home, if I should want to slow down enough to crash in my cot, I should have to smoke about half an ounce of pot to achieve that.

"And I just don't do things by halves!
So come now please don't make me laugh?"

(Mick Jagger - I won't Kow-Tow)

Time for Coffee.

FLiP-FLoP,

David Penta-Grew-Lion.

Cool

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"adjust me down to a speed where I am no longer irritated by everyone else's slowness.. "....

That's what I've been working on the past year Sol,and it ain't working! The only way is to keep away lol. bd.
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

Hmm...

I know Bd..

I don't mix with 'humanz' anymore.

They refuse to stop somnambulating. . . Crying or Very sad

Even my Cat is miserable.

If ya don' Dance y' Ain't Shit!

Razamanaz! Man.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a darn good thing there's always someone else Awake isn't it...

And even if The Whole World's Asleep, God never is.

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool
OptiMystic777

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Ya Black lion&Black dog

Hmm... .

"Well first, I can confirm that Opti would be one of the last people I'd want anywhere near my arse, or even my 'ass' possibly, I hate arse-kissers.

I will consider restoring your member posting privileges"bl

Like i said i dont do `anal` black lion, Smile as can be seen from any of my posts on this 4rum, so no need to get so defensive, black dog said it has joke, aimed at me not you.
As you know have talked&we will continue to communicate, but for the sake of black dogs thread, can we keep this off the 4rum...as we have been doing.

Like i said b4 i`m looking 4ward, like everyone to reading more iof your Belstone writngs. Can`t off much on the topic/addiction of alcholism tho...so i`ll just enlighten myself with you guys expereinces but an intrigueing topic nonetheless.

HEART
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: No Opti.. Reply with quote

No Opti,

It is you who must realise that there is no need to get defensive from me...

It is clear from my above post that your communications with me were in no way suggestive of the proverbial arse-licker, or brown-noser...

I would have found it harder to accept anything from you here again, than I in fact do, had that been your approach.

On the other hand, whilst an apology (if sincere) can herald a new beginning, I have decided that since none such was forthcoming either recently or at the time of your belligerence on these forums, that the spirit of your messages was in any case... well, let's say 'optimistic', and that therefore I would watch and see, which is pretty much my usual approach to anything uncertain.

I am what I am.

Including my sense of humour, so take me as you find me or don't take me at all.. I would be "Poisin For Your Heart" Question

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: