Welcoming New Alchemists. The Peace Forum
A Place to Share your Ideas.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Welcoming New Alchemists.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Welcoming New Alchemists. Reply with quote

Greetings Folks..

So now we are four.. Bravo, and a Hearty welcome to my good friend and sister, Mama Kiddo over in the Land of the Cedars. Razz

Since I am the only one with much time to post at the moment it seems, I'll also take this opportunity to formally welcome Blackdog and Sionnach, (oops I mean Kitsune) both old cyberfriends from other venues.. Wink

Hmmm... Mama's not too well, so I hope you'll be fighting fit really soon Sister...

Kitsune, I hope you found your buttons and have had a good ghost-walk!

Blackdog, Hey Sister, I'm sure you're doing just fine whatever it is you're up to, and I'm still looking forward to reading the rest of your 'Belstone Adventure' whenever you have time.

Mmmm.. so now we are four... I'll take your votes on any matters of forum policy, as I said to Kitsune, I want this to be 'our' forum. I have no intention of censoring, censuring or deleting anyone.

I hope y'all will bring it on with yer ideas as soon as you are ready.. Feel free to respond on any topic, and start any new topic under the sun that you like. Say whatever you like, there's no-one here to stop you, try it! Cool Cool

"Floating, free as a bird...
60 foot leaps, it's,
So absurd...
From up here you should...
See the View,
Such a lot of Space for,
Me and You."

(Moody Blues - "Floating")

Love and Peace,

Davidos Al Black Lion von Solomon de Mogen.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: knackered Reply with quote

You're not alone BL/Solomon,I'm just terribly, terribly tired.....I tried to take advantage of my pc dying to recharge,but some people just can't let sleeping dogs lie (not that i ever lie of course har har Laughing ) and after all the prodding and poking I have finally snapped;apparently my bite is worse than my bark and TA has left her own forum,leaving Abraxas in charge! I'm sure she's exagerrating when she says it's all my fault and I'm sure she'll be back,but I feel a little like an empty husk these days,with nothing much to offer. I'll recover, but if I seem quieter than usual,thats becouse I'm sitting back relaxing,taking in the view.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh BTW, I have real problems logging in and also it tells me I'm not blackdog,and I'm not allowed to call myself that,hence I'm just plain "guest" Laughing

xxxx blackdogxxxx
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Not Alone. Reply with quote

Ah G'day dear Blackdog...

I wondered why it said Guest? How strange, we shall have to investigate that, for 'twill never do.. Surprised

Hmm... Yes, I'm just taking in the view myself at the moment, still blowing other peoples cobwebs outta my gourd! Idea

As to that other place, well I cannot go there of course, being a non-member (of my own volition this time), although I am not surprised by anything I hear of it.. TA is as TA does, and I had enough.

Ah! Idea Idea I'm just wondering if this board won't let you log in as Blackdog because you've got that name registered elsewhere? Because now I recall, it asked me who I was changing my password for when I changed my Admin pw just after setting up this board. It wanted to know if I was changing my pw for The Black Lion at ODO or Solomon on PF... Stupid thing, I thought, it doesn't know anything, so I spoonfed it the correct answer and all was well. Wink

I'll see if I can fix it on the Admin control panel, but may not be able to alter individual member details.. Failing that you could try altering your member name slightly.. to "The Blackdog" or something like that? Rolling Eyes

You'll always be that to me anyway.

Oh, and don't worry about being blamed for stuff elsewhere, obviously everyone else had been blamed already and it was your turn!! Laughing

My Da' used to say "let sleeping dogs lie" so I guess if the bastards won't, you'll just have to start biting them.. A firm nip at first is usually enough, although growling works just fine for me most of the time. Twisted Evil

Peace and Love now,

Davy Crockett.

Cool
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No No No No NO! It is MY fault!! I insist Wink Hey, what happened anyway????

Me too - been enjoying the view and taking a mental health break from the net. Knowing you blackdog I see you speak your conscience and tell it like it is. Some others can't be honest with themselves and characteristically shift the blame. Until that moment of truth makes its epiphany we will always be considered at fault and guilted. I ain't buying into that bullshit and until she learns to play well with others she can stay in her room. Anyway onward to better things. Maybe we graduated from dragon school and are ready for another level. What mythical beast or foul is transformed from the dragon? Somebody help me out. Is it the Phoenix? No St. George, no snakes with wings, just us and a bottle of Boones Farm. Fine wit me. Let 'er rip!

And am so glad you have joined us Wink And welcome to mama too!

Kitsune
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: No no it's my fault!... Reply with quote

No no, I insist it really must be my fault!

After all, no-one has informed me that I am to be retired from my role as the 'whipping boy' or 'scape goat' yet! Razz

Still, if you wanna take on the role? I'd be happy to concede! Wink

Hmm... well anyway, people can just take responsibilty for themselves now, and on this forum 'you' are your only censor. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What's next after "Dragon-Riding School"? How about "Lion Wrestling" Wink Wink Wink

I used to be a Thrillseeker but I'm alright now.. Laughing Laughing

Love and Peace,

Black Lion.

Cool
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup BL I feel your pain. Well enough joking around. So you didn't like the phoenix idea. I saw it in one of the Harry Potter movies and thought it was cool. Okay never mind.

Little kitties okay but wrestle a Lion? Are you nuts?

Yes, cute little kitties... That could be our totem. Beloved of Bast. I admit not very macho and unlikely to stike fear in the hearts of hostile tribesmen but maybe would soften them up and we could have a bar-b-que and some lemonaide instead. And wouldn't frighten the children either.

But a ferocious kitty stikes terror in snakes. Unless of course the snake happens to be an anaconda. Hmmmm.... okay never mind.

How about a koala or panda? Well, will brainstorm this afternoon and see if anything clicks.

Back to work for me. Isn't it strange how coworkers think it odd when you laugh and smile to yourself maybe a lil too much?

Later,

Kitsune
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Not enough Jokin' Around Yet! Reply with quote

Io.. G'Day Shipmate!

Enough Joking around you say? Already? Me, I haven't had nearly enough yet! Razz Razz Razz

Hmm.... actually there's a special technique for wrestling Lions but I don't guess I'd better give that away in here huh..

Now Blackdog has an interesting idea, and incidentally she's still having trouble logging in under her proper username so I've turned 'reply' and 'post' back on for guests until we sort that one out.. Anyway, meanwhile this I think is the bit she wanted to add to our convo on our furry, feathered and scaly friends... Laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Until it all gets sorted maybe you could cut and paste what I was going to post? "Kitsune" asked what miraculous beasty might evolve from the dragon,but I don't believe I ever was a dragon;I'm a gryphon,and proud of it (the Morgans are also Gryphons) and if you have a proper look at that old welsh red"dragon" you will see it is after all a gryphon.The gryphon is in fact the arch enemy of the dragon,since it is the only creature able to defeat it;although smaller and physically weaker the gryphon is quicker,and far more cunning.... " (blackdog)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it Shipmates, looks like the Ace of Gryphons trumps an Ace of Dragons everytime.. And Bravo too I say, I was getting fed up with all those grumpy olde dragons who won't seem to stop drinking petrol when they should be drinking water! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love and Peace,

Black Lion.

Cool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not able to log in,so thanks for turning on the "guest" facility for a bit;I got emails this morning that tell me I have been banned from the ODA,as has Optimystic,though I haven't been officially informed and maybe never will be...All that research lost Evil or Very Mad when will I ever learn to make backups?
I'm told the banning shouldn't effect my logging in to this forum,but my simple mind firmly connects the two events so maybe it would be best to delete my present membership and I'll make a new one?
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Strange goings on... Reply with quote

Hmm...

Hiya Bd, I had no idea you might have been banned on ODA! Welcome to the illustrious ranks of the banned. Opti too eh?

Ah well, you get that I guess.. Do you think Opti might like to join us here?

I'll delete your existing membership then, since it's apparently still not working.. Be sure and use a different password this time huh? Rolling Eyes

Better luck this time. Smile

Love and Peace,

BL.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Yikes! Reply with quote

Yikes that hurt!

Having to delete one of my alltime favourite posters like that Bd... You be sure and get yerself properly activated now ya hear. Rolling Eyes

Hmm... as to lost work on ODA, I suppose one could always join up as someone new and save off one's work. For myself I am not worried about anything I wrote there. I am still peeved though about all that work of everybody's that seems to have gone down the drain with dragoncourt.org! Evil or Very Mad

Orf wid deir Hedz! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Love and Peace,

Black Cat.

Smile
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to all my furry friends,

Gryphons, like it very much. Arch enemies eh? Sounds about right. And it is a badge of honor to be banned. Guess after a bit of soul searching she could not find one.

I had trouble logging on at first because of my password. I tried entering it in upper case and bingo it worked. Might help.

Got to go and will purr with ya'll later,

Kitsune
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Greetings Y'All,

And a warm welcome to Roguebrun and OptiiMystic, great to see y've both joined up..

Blackdog your membership ought to be up and running now.. Funny thing was, when I got the email notification for Roguebrun I clicked on the link and it said member is already activated, but when I clicked on yours Bd it said account is 'now' activated! Hmm, I can only presume it must be something to do with the same username on another forum, and the software hadn't updated yet, although it's a design flaw in my view that would allow to interfere 'intra-forumly' as it were!

Kitsune, how's it going thar Shipmate?.. The problem with Dragons ya know, is that they're invariably terrified of dying...

Gryphons seem to have more class, but I guess that's the Welsh in me tallking! Cool Cool

Perhaps when you logged in with 'upper' case one of your shift keys was stuck down? Happens sometimes. Rolling Eyes

I hope everyone is well, and good to see our merry wee band growing a bit.. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Love and Peace,

Black Lion.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: G'Day.. Reply with quote

G'Day Y'all...

Seems that OptiMystic has been unable to log in under his proper username as well..

G'Day Opti..

Can only assume that this is due to same or very nearly same names as on other php bulletin board forums. Certainly don't use same passwords as anywhere else, as that could certainly be a problem by the looks of it. Anyway, I have deleted the non-functioning OptiMysticM, so go ahead and drop your 'M' on the end now if you wish me Hearty.. Hopefully registering should be a simple business without any necessary intervention my end, but will check this out when the new member notification comes through.

Anyone else having trouble logging in, do let me know?

Love and Peace,

B.L.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: New Members. Reply with quote

Hallo Again Y'All...

a Warm Welcome to 'jnoonlubnani', I don't know the name Shipmate, but if you start posting perhaps I'll recongnise you Question

Meanwhile, I have deleted Mama Kiddo at her request as she too was having trouble logging in, so C'mon now Mama, reregistering ought to be breeze.. Where you bin so long? Idea Idea

"Crazy mama, where you been so long
Crazy mama, where you been so long
You've been hiding out, I know that's true
Crazy mama, I sure need you
Crazy mama, where you been so long
Standing on the corner, looking for you, baby
Standing on the corner, looking for you, baby
Lord mercy, I can not see, crazy mama coming back to me
Crazy mama, where you been so long"

(J.J Cale - 'Crazy Mama')

"Most people I know..
Think that I'm Crazy..
But if that's my Way,
And you should know it!
Then in every way...
Help me to Show it! " Laughing

(Billy Thorpe and The Aztecs)

I hope Y'All are ready and willing to be a little bit crazy if not plain mad, or even livid! The 'Situation' warrants it. Exclamation Exclamation Arrow

Love and Peace,

Solo Man.

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: