Kosmic Kundalini The Peace Forum
A Place to Share your Ideas.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Kosmic Kundalini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackdog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Kosmic Kundalini Reply with quote

Yesterday when I wrote my first post on the 'temporarily locked' thread, I had an aweful lot to say here about 'kosmic kundalini' but I only got this far:
When the writer of the 'satanic symbol' list (on this link :http://www.geocities.com/mr_suicidel_davis/satanic_symbols.html ) said that "no-one knows (except you now) that these crosses represent...the kundalini energies available in the very center of the earth.....Enlightenment itself is the connection with external sources of energy" (the celtic/iona cross)
I thought," yeah right,how patronising" but it would seem that in fact he/she was right becouse although I've heard of these things I only just this morning had one of those little ripples of insight that mean I actually have begun to understand it. (I love it when that happens,it's like there is a huge painting in my head which is gradually being completed but is totally indescribable in words and cannot be added to by a description that anyone can give me but just suddenly little blocks of it apear,almost as if the universe itself is magically being created right before my eyes...'pooof'...with a little shower of sparkles......hahahahahah sorry folks...carried away....)

Anyway,the same person (above) claims that astrology is worship of a false god,and having read something else on astrology recently (was it what Julia wrote on the O.L.E.S? Please cut and paste here Julia?) I can see what he means as I seem to.............. Shocked Question

And then,I had to rush off somewhere in a flurry,only just having time to save that smidgeon to wordpad,and then never managed to get back to it . Today,having got up at 4 am to get my daughter on a bus to London,it seems I no longer have that Idea light Idea headed feeling and have no idea what I was going to say Crying or Very sad In fact,I can hardly string a sentence together Laughing

Anyway, after reading your links to the C.O.D.A thread T.A. I do recall reading it,but like a lot of things it clearly didn't gel for me at the time but needed a little extra 'something' to make me suddenly go 'ping'. I think what I was going to try to explain was my discovery that I'm beginning to 'join the dots' as far as causal/acausal and other connected ideas are concerned,but now that I've come down off my cloud I'm probably not going to be able to explain it...(always assuming that is,that any of you can/do understand my ramblings when I'm off on one lol)

Anyway,I think the problem is somehow connected to the mode of communication we use,you see,these forces don't use words,they are not 2 dimensional,( they are not even 3 dimensional!) so trying to explain or understand a description is impossible and leads to the complete opposite of what is intended.For instance in astrology the modern trend is to use Jungian principles and to see the words 'as above so below' as meaning inside and outside of ones own mind. No matter how beautifully couched in terms of dreamscapes and wondrous imagery it still boils down to SELF and I think this is what the writer (way above) meant about astrology being 'devil worship' becouse it is compounding and reinforcing EGO instead of dissipating it,which surely is it's real purpose,somehow lost in translation? Jungian theory,no matter how attractive it seems to the 'new age' is in fact a trap becouse it doesn't allow for independant outside forces and therefore prevents communication with those forces.When seen in a jungian sense,astrology makes no sense! It is just psycho babble,and no wonder the layman sees no sense in pretty pictures of lions and goats which seem flat and unconnected to the 'man'.In this way,astrology becomes nothing more than a psychologists tool, a little manual of symbols representing aspects of a persons personality,like an alphabet book with big pictures of 'CAT' and 'DOG' (with the words written underneath) for those unable to read.But astrology isn't like that,the symbols are becouse it isn't meant to be read,becouse words are two dimensional and what it is trying to describe is multidimensional and cannot be understood by using words....it's the pictures that are important but which are being marginalised as fanciful....
How can the planets effect our personality? In short,they don't! I often hear wishy washy explanations from laymen on the lines of 'it's something like gravity' and then they talk about water and the moon....I don't know if I'm right,but i get the idea now that it's something like this, the planets and stars etc are made of the same stuff as us and they were formed by the same forces so clearly they will follow the same pattern ...they do not cause us to be shaped a certain way we are just on the same wave length.........I'm really struggling now and think I'd better shut up and get some fresh air Laughing I just burnt the toast too Crying or Very sad
Laughing Laughing All this just goes to prove how hard it is to describe something multi-dimensional with the written word....!

Anyway,this thread isn't about astrology but about the forces which men have (IMO) tried to describe with astrology,and with other symbols such as the Tree (another 2 dimensional attempt to picture something which isn't even tree shaped!) and if anyone wants to try to untangle my mind for me, this is the link that set me off:
http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/K/Kundalini.htm

Oh and don't forget to check out all the links (blue words) probably nothing new for you T.A. & Solomon,and strictly speaking not new to me either,but seen in a new Idea light Idea by me Very Happy
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Dance On Reply with quote

Bravo Bd,

Terrific! That's really T'riffic that is, will you be my "Honky Tonk Angel" now then? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Coz you know what sweetheart, there's lot's of little ones out there still hurting, and I mean lots of li'l sisters in big bodies, and I've been singing a song all day for the one I myself lost, and I want to share it with you all for all the others, some of whom are even personal friends of mine - so I think I'll stick it on the 'anouncement thread' Surprised

As to the Arse-troll-o-gee stuff you speak of - most timely m'dear, and I think Julia understands this. It is the same as with "The Enneagram". If you wish to study ANYTHING Megalocosmic you must study the teaching it belongs in with. And that is the teaching of George Gurdjieff in the case of the enneagram and also if you want some decent clues about the application of Astrology in the "Pyschology of Man's Possible Evolution", and where it fits in with the ALL AND EVERYTHING.

It wasn't different from what the real Jesus Christ taught, except they weren't ready for the enneagram in Jesus' day. Makes you wonder if they are now with all the carry on about it!! Rolling Eyes

Hmm... guess they're all just broken-down angels then, like those in Harold of Cummingood's "Hunting Party" .. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love and Peace,

Davo.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Everything.. Reply with quote

If you wish to study ANYTHING Megalocosmic you must study the teaching it belongs in with. And that is the teaching of George Gurdjieff in the case of the enneagram and also.....

It's also in the also if they did but know it... Confused

David.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: The Enneagram emergency 999. Reply with quote

Bulletin From Upstairs

The enneagram is not a tool for analysing personalitys.

Oh dear! Rolling Eyes

Because, yes, of course you can use it for that, you can use it for anything.

But if you're going to use a tool for a specific purpose at least get it right.

There are not nine personality types you shmucks there are twenty-seven.

I should like to build a four-dimensional computer-model of the Enneagram if anyone would be interested in such a subject Question

Love and Peace,

David.

Cool
blackdog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I should like to build a four-dimensional computer-model of the Enneagram if anyone would be interested in such a subject
Is that possible?
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Absolutely m'dear. Reply with quote

Absolutely...

It's probably possible to build a six-dimensional model, but first things first, a man has to learn to walk before s-he can run Exclamation

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Anything is possible
Anything is possible
Anything is possible in this World

("Icehouse" - another Hot (Aussie) Band)

Love and Peace,

David.

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: