The ultimate cause of all unhappiness The Peace Forum
A Place to Share your Ideas.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

The ultimate cause of all unhappiness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: The ultimate cause of all unhappiness Reply with quote

Awareness separated from "Being". Knowledge was lost and so judgement was invented to take it's place. Out of judgement arose fear and out of fear arose unhappiness.
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: AloHaH Joe! Reply with quote

Ah Joe,

Hallo, and welcome aboard Shipmate.

Nice statement Joe.... Hmm...

"Awareness separated from "Being" "

You are an "awareness of an awareness unit"..

"Knowledge was lost and so judgement was invented to take it's place."

Indeed Joe.. how Sad huh.. Mmm.. Anyway, the secret lies in the fact that a man must break all barriers between hirself and God, or whatever you perceive that Highest /Higher Power which Created you to Be?

Mmm... and the problem there for a 'man' my friend, which is to say a man who is still trapped in hir own quotation marks, is that s-he has little or no connection to hir conscience if s-he even possesses one?

As Ashiata Shiemash could tell you I'm sure..

I'm beginning to wonder if some of them have any access to it even during the horizontal sleep myself.. In fact I know there are a few that don't.. those who are most definately potential candidates for hasnamussian individuals for instance..

And so...

Judge ye not, lest Ye be Judged.

The secret of unhappiness is the same as the secret of happiness as I'm sure even Harold of Cummingood would tell us.

Blessed Be.

Love and Peace,

Sol.

Cool
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

And of course...

As Harold of Cummingood discovered in the end, it's not about happiness, or the lack of it, it's about the Truth, and in Harold's case his great desire, his 'aching question' if you like, was to find out the Secret of Giantism, because Harold of course, wanted to be a giant of man, (his reasons aren't clear) but in the end he got to discover the real truth, ie; "We are all fakes!".

So Harold's realisation came in time for him to begin a new life based on a real understaning... And they all lived Happily - Ever After!

"No reason to get excited
The thief he kindly spoke
There are many here among us
Who feel that Life is..
Butt a Joke!

But you and I we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late"

(Uncle Bob Dylan - "All Along The Watchtower")

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: