A lost thread. The Peace Forum
A Place to Share your Ideas.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

A lost thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackdog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: A lost thread. Reply with quote

I have no idea how I came to post this thread twice...and even less idea of how to delete it...ah well...Guess this can be where one goes when one loses the thread.....
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Que? Reply with quote

Que?

I see no duplicate thread Confused

Hah! Never mind, members can delete their posts, but not whole threads.. and one post constitutes a thread if it's the opening post..

Well, now, we could go off boldly as none has gone before as "Raiders Of The Lost Thread" Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your other post looks extremely interesting, but I'll have to read it later as I've volunteered to fit new brake pads on my neighbour's car this morning.

Have a lovely day.

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool
blackdog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the 'other post'
(An introduction to ideas of Alvin Boyd Kuhn by Alan Pert) that I repeated twice Solomon , no idea how really but i was having big problems with staying logged in that day;although I deleted the text and changed the subject title I couldn't actually delete the whole thing so we will just have to be more inventive than usual in filling this space Smile
Solomon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Yeah.. Reply with quote

Yeah, I kinda figured that Blackdog...

Hmm...

How exciting...

WATCH THIS 'SPACE' FOLKS! Laughing

Who knows where a themeless thread may take us eventually? Shocked

Hold on to your hats now, as the Readers of The Lost Thread explore the previously unexplorable realms of themeless threads..

Truly I tell you, with this new dimension of unthemed threads we could do anything - go anywhere. It's brilliant. Why didn't I think of that Question

Surprised Surprised

Stay tuned for next week's thrilling Installment, same time, same bat-channel.

FLiP-FLoP,

David.

Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Peace Forum Forum Index -> Personal Alchemy - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: